Student Participation Costs
Participation in the CDE Programme is possible either with an Erasmus+ EMJMD Scholarship of different categories:
- Erasmus+ EMJMD Scholarship for Programme Countries
- Erasmus+ EMJMD Scholarship for Partner Countries
or for Non-Scholarship Holders (i.e. self-funded student).
Programme Country Student Participation Costs
Student Participation Costs for the CDE study programme shall amount to € 2.250,- per semester for Programme Country students; € 9.000,- for the entire study period / eligible countries.
Partner Country Student Participation Costs
Student Participation Costs for the CDE study programme shall amount to € 3.625,- per semester for Partner Country students; € 14.500,- for the entire study period / eligible countries.
What is included?
The Student Participation costs include:
- participation in all classes offered within the CDE curriculum,
- LMS hosting,
- support in administrative and organisational issues by the consortium partners,
- costs for enrollment at the consortium partner’s institutions,
- all examinations,
- issuing of the final diploma and diploma supplement.
Please note: For Erasmus+ scholarship holders, an emergency and accident insurance according to the minimum requirements of the Erasmus+ Programme is included.
What is NOT included?
The Student Participation costs do not cover:
- travel costs from country of origin,
- travel costs because of the mobilities,
- travel documents (passport, visas),
- accommodation and living expenses,
- all other costs (e.g. study books, stationery, photocopies, excursions etc.).
Please note: Erasmus+ scholarship holders receive contributions to travel, installation and subsistence costs.
Estimation of Full Costs
The ‘Student Life‘ section provides information on estimated living costs per month, as well as an estimation of the full costs for studying in the CDE programme (including participation costs, travel and subsistance costs, other costs). Please note that most figures in this information are estimates and are not guaranteed by the CDE programme.
latest update: October 4, 2018