Student Participation Costs
Student participation costs cover expenses associated with the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) programme. Self-funded (self-paying) students are encouraged to apply for admission.
Check particpation costs per semester for programme and partner country students.
Student participation costs for the CDE study programme shall amount to € 2.250,- per semester for Programme Country students; € 9.000,- for the entire study period / eligible countries.
Student participation costs for the CDE study programme shall amount to € 3.625,- per semester for Partner Country students; € 14.500,- for the entire study period / eligible countries.
Student Participation costs include:
- participation in all classes offered within the CDE curriculum,
- LMS hosting,
- support in administrative and organisational issues by the consortium partners,
- costs for enrollment at the consortium partner’s institutions,
- all examinations,
- issuing of the final diploma and diploma supplement.
Please note: For Erasmus+ scholarship holders, an emergency and accident insurance according to the minimum requirements of the Erasmus+ Programme is included.
Student Participation costs do not cover:
- travel costs from country of origin,
- travel costs because of the mobilities,
- travel documents (passport, visas),
- accommodation and living expenses,
- all other costs (e.g. study books, stationery, photocopies, excursions etc.).
Please note: Erasmus+ scholarship holders receive contributions to travel, installation and subsistence costs.
Estimation of Full Costs
The ‘Student Life‘ section provides information on estimated living costs per month, as well as an estimation of the full costs for studying in the CDE programme (including participation costs, travel and subsistance costs, other costs). Please note that most figures in this information are estimates and are not guaranteed by the CDE programme.
latest update: April 27, 2020