Consent to the processing of personal data
Privacy Notices relating to the use of Applicant Data.
For the purpose of an application to EMJMD – CDE – Copernicus Master in Digital Earth processing of personal data by the CDE Selection Committee and Programme Office is required.
Therefore, as an applicant I consent processing the following personal data about me:
- Personal Details: Family Name(s), First Name(s), Gender, Marital Status, Date of Birth, Country of Birth, City of Birth, Nationality, International Passport Number, Special needs, E-Mail-Address, and contact address;
- Copy of passport photo page;
- Proof of current residency;
- Copy of academic degree awards, including diploma supplement;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- other information provided in the application form.
An applicant has at any time the possibility to withdraw her/his consent. Either by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to University of Salzburg, Department of Geoinformatics – Z_GIS, EMJMD – CDE – Copernicus Master in Digital Earth, Programme Office, Schillerstrasse 30, 5020 Salzburg, Austria.
Personal data will be deleted 6 months beyond the call deadline, see https://www.master-cde.eu/admission/procedures-deadlines
Applicants are entitled to retrieve their ‘personal data’ at any time. Furthermore, they are entitled to have their ‘personal data’ rectified, deleted or to have the ‘restriction of processing’ limited.
If an applicant believes that we violate data protection regulations, she or he can complain to us firstname.lastname@example.org or to a data protection authority (AT).
For more information see www.plus.ac.at/impressum/?lang=en.
The legal text is the German version. The English text is just a translation.
latest update: December 18, 2018